SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Stories Functional Consultant
3n Strategy specialises in enabling SuccessFactors customers to Make Better People Decisions by using their HR data. By using their Workforce Analytics, Stories-in-People Analytics and Reporting modules, SuccessFactors customers can transform their HR data into insights that empower people decision-making.
We provide thought leadership in the people analytics space through our extensive experience and our global research platform, The HR Analytics ThinkTank. We are specialists in accelerating how quickly SuccessFactors customers adopt data-driven HR, in designing analytics functions and culture, and in configuring the Workforce Analytics, Stories and Reporting technologies.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working under the guidance of our senior consultants, your role is to work with our enterprise customers across Europe and North America, enabling them to maximise the full potential of their investments in Workforce Analytics and Stories. You will be a critical factor is the functional configuration and design of our customers' people analytics experiences, enabling them to build and roll out dashboard experiences that drive the adoption of data-driven HR.
Your role will include:
- Working with practice leaders to translate clients’ data-driven HR visions into functional realities using SuccessFactors data and analytics technologies.
- Support senior functional consultants to translate strategic people analytics strategies into functionality experiences.
- Support functional implementations of Workforce Analytics and Stories in People Analytics, including writing specifications/workbooks and front-end configuration.
- Support customers to design, build and maintain dashboards and visual experience which enable users to answer HR questions and make better people decisions.
- Training and enabling customer organisations to learn how to fully use SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Stories in People Analytics, including acting as a trusted advisor to customer leads.
- Writing and maintaining the 3n Strategy Stories and WFA Online guides.
- As our SuccessFactors and SAP products grow, invest and spend time learning new product features and help our customers to adopt them.
- As part of the 3n Strategy Employee Thought Leadership Scheme, you will be expected to spend a percentage of your time generating industry insights on either our customers, our customer communities or through the HR Analytics ThinkTank.
- Whilst you do not need to hold a certification in SuccessFactors people analytics, you must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the SuccessFactors workforce analytics, Stories or Reporting technologies as an end user or a consultant.
- You will be expected to become certified in the SuccessFactors People Analytics technologies as part of your role at 3NS.
- You must have at least three years career tenure related to HR data, systems and technology. Strong preference will be given to candidates with SuccessFactors reporting experience. This does not need to be Stories, and can include ORD, Advanced Reporting or other legacy SuccessFactors reporting tools.
- Preference will be given to candidates with general reporting experience, and especially those with experience of SuccessFactors tables and data.
- Preference may be given to candidates with other SuccessFactors certifications.
- Not required but preference may be given to candidates who have worked in-house within a people analytics, HR reporting team or HR Business Partner capacity.
- Not required but preference may be given to candidates with aspirations of becoming HR strategy consultants, people data scientists or other people analytics roles.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND CRITERIA
- Not required but there will be a preference for candidates based in the United Kingdom.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK, Europe and the United States.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, and preference will be given to candidates that can also speak Spanish or German.
- University degrees are not required but preference will be given to candidates with Bachelors, Masters or higher in fields related to Statistics, Data Science, HR and Management.
- This role will be entirely remote until 2022. In 2022 you may choose to work in the office, and you may be required in London for quarterly team meetings.
- Whilst the team and leadership are always available you will need to be comfortable working autonomously. We offer flexibility on hours and working times, as long as customer and business needs are met. Do not expect to work excessive hours.
- After the COVID19 subsides, it is likely that global travel across Europe and North America will be required (approximately 2 weeks per quarter).