SuccessFactors Senior People Analytics Consultant
3n Strategy specialises in enabling SuccessFactors customers to Make Better People Decisions by using their HR data. By using their Workforce Analytics, Stories-in-People Analytics and Reporting modules, SuccessFactors customers can transform their HR data into insights that empower people decision-making.
We provide thought leadership in the people analytics space through our extensive experience and our global research platform, The HR Analytics ThinkTank. We are specialists in accelerating how quickly SuccessFactors customers adopt data-driven HR, in designing analytics functions and culture, and in configuring the Workforce Analytics, Stories and Reporting technologies.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a senior consultant your role is to work with our enterprise customers across Europe and North America to be more successful with Workforce Analytics and Stories in People Analytics, whilst supporting the growth of the business overall. Working remotely alongside strategy consultants, you will be responsible for ensuring the customers make better people decisions using HR data analysed in SuccessFactors People Analytics. You will play a leadership role both for both external customers and internal team members, implementing and configuring solutions that design the best possible people analytics experience and transforming data-driven HR visions into reality.
Your role will include:
- Working with practice leaders to translate clients’ data-driven HR visions into functional realities using SuccessFactors data and analytics technologies.
- Supporting and driving business development from both existing and new client accounts.
- Supporting strategic people analytics engagements, helping to translate strategic people analytics plans into functionality experiences.
- Supporting and lead functional implementations of Workforce Analytics and Stories in People Analytics, including writing specifications/workbooks and front-end configuration.
- Supporting customers to design, build and maintain dashboards and visual experience which enable users to answer HR questions and make better people decisions.
- Training and enabling customer organisations to learn how to fully use SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Stories in People Analytics, including acting as a trusted advisor to customer leads.
- Writing and maintaining the 3n Strategy Stories and WFA Online guides.
- Investing dedicated time in understanding both the SuccessFactors People Analytics products and roadmap, and in the use and application of people analytics through the HR Analytics ThinkTank. As our SuccessFactors and SAP products grow, invest and spend time learning new product features and help our customers to adopt them.
- As part of the 3n Strategy Employee Thought Leadership Scheme, you will be expected to spend a percentage of your time generating industry insights on either our customers, our customer communities or through the HR Analytics ThinkTank.
- You must have a SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Functional Consultant certification and have supported or lead the implementation of at least two live customers in the last two years.
- Your Workforce Analytics experience must have included working with customers to design Workforce Analytics canvases and writing/maintaining Workforce Analytics specification documents.
- You must have at least five years career tenure related to HR data, systems and technology. Strong preference will be given to candidates with SuccessFactors reporting experience. This does not need to be Stories, but ORD, Advanced Reporting or other legacy SuccessFactors reporting tools.
- Preference will be given to candidates with general reporting experience, and especially those with experience of SuccessFactors tables and data.
- Preference may be given to candidates with other SuccessFactors certifications.
- Not required but preference may be given to candidates who have worked in-house within a people analytics, HR reporting team or HR Business Partner capacity.
- Not required but preference may be given to candidates with aspirations of becoming HR strategy consultants, people data scientists or other people analytics roles.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND CRITERIA
- Not required but there will be a preference for candidates based in the United Kingdom.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK, Europe and the United States.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, and preference will be given to candidates that can also speak Spanish or German.
- University degrees are not absolutely required but preference will be given to candidates with Bachelors, Masters or higher in fields related to Statistics, Data Science, HR and Management.
- This role will be entirely remote until 2022. In 2022 you may choose to work in the office, and you may be required in London for quarterly team meetings.
- Whilst the team and leadership are always available you will need to be comfortable working autonomously. We offer complete flexibility on hours and working times, as long as customer and business needs are met. Do not expect to work excessive hours.
- After the COVID19 subsides, it is likely that global travel across Europe and North America will be required (approximately 2 weeks per quarter).