People Analytics Project Manager
3n Strategy specialises in enabling SuccessFactors customers Make Better People Decisions by using their HR data. Utilising the power of their Workforce Analytics, Stories-in-People Analytics and Reporting modules, SuccessFactors customers can transform their HR data into insights that empower people decision-making.
We provide thought leadership in People Analytics through our extensive experience and our global research platform, The HR Analytics ThinkTank.
We specialise in accelerating the adoption of data-driven HR, in designing People Analytics functions and culture, and in configuring the Workforce Analytics, Stories and Reporting technologies to deliver the Data-Driven HR Vision.
We have a templated Services Delivery Model that supports the implementation of each component of our services to our customers using our team of Business, Implementation and Technical consultants.
Due to continued growth, we are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to help us deliver our services to an expanding customer base and help grow our delivery practice to meet future demand.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working under the guidance of our Services Director, you will work autonomously with our enterprise customers across Europe and North America, enabling them to maximise the full potential of their investments in Workforce Analytics and Stories. You will be a critical factor in the delivery of 3n Strategy services.
We expect every employee in a customer facing role to recognise the importance of professional account management and to be professional and courteous at all times. We also expect them to be fully aware of the 3n Strategy portfolio of services and to be alert to further opportunities that may present themselves during projects, which should be shared with the leadership team at the earliest opportunity.
Your role will include:
- Working with customer project managers to launch, plan and deliver projects with a clearly defined and agreed scope that support the customer in the development of their Data-Driven HR vision.
- Planning and allocating work across the 3n Strategy consulting team while balancing this against our portfolio of customer & internal project timing needs.
- Continuously monitoring project progress against plan and reporting internally and to customers on status, including timeline & financials as appropriate to the individual project.
- Surfacing major issues to ensure they are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Managing project delivery against the internally defined commercial scope and timeline, continuously ensuring the required financial performance of the project.
- Maximising the consumption of 3n Strategy services, including the allocation of custom budgets.
- Identifying opportunities supporting the sales team in converting prospects into customers by explaining our implementation approaches as part of sales presentations and discussions. Contributing to the expansion of our product portfolio, making time to develop and document new Services Deliverables and plan our approach to their future delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
You should be able to provide evidence of, or demonstrate experience of, the majority of the following:
- a minimum of two years demonstrable customer facing project management experience in a professional services delivery environment
- experience of the SAP SuccessFactors cloud software solutions
- experience in remote working, using a variety of presentation and conferencing tools as dictated by individual project needs
- have a good knowledge of HR and HR processes
- be comfortable in the arena of cloud software and technology platforms
- have experience with one or more project management software tools
- be fluent in written and spoken English
- be curious and willing to expand your knowledge in new areas
- be confident and self-assured when working with senior customer personnel
- • be a self-starter and comfortable working autonomously
Additionally, any of the following would be of specific interest:
- experience of other cloud-based HRIS, such as Workday
- working within HR, or as an HR Business Partner,
- an exposure to and understanding of People Analytics
- experience of research in HR
- professional membership of an HR body such as CIPD
- a formal Project Management qualification
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND CRITERIA
- Not required but there will be a preference for candidates based in the United Kingdom.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK, Europe and the United States.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, and preference will be given to candidates that can also speak Spanish or German.
- University degrees are not required but preference will be given to candidates with Bachelors, Masters or higher in fields related to Statistics, Data Science, HR and Management.
- This role will be principally remote. You may be required to travel to London or other agreed locations periodically for scheduled team and/or company meetings which will be fully expensed. You will be provided with equipment that is essential for the remote performance of your role.
- Whilst the team and leadership are always available to support you, you will be expected to work autonomously for a large proportion of the time.
- We offer flexibility on working hours and times, provided customer and business commitments are always met. We do not expect you to work excessive hours.
- As the severity of the COVID pandemic continues to subside, it is possible that travel across Europe and/or North America will be required (up to 2 weeks per quarter).